Skip to content
Since the year 2000, LEC has been working on the following topics:
- Demographic development of the leopard and lion popula on in the region
- Requirements of the predators in their environment, especially also outside protected areas.
- Strategies to minimize Human-Wildlife-Conflict (amongst other in collaboration with local communi es and development of security measures for livestock)
- Creating awareness of / Educational work on nature conservation issues and research results
- Training of farmers and shepherds to better understand the connections between livestock, predators and loss of habitat, as well as on livestock keeping, possible diseases and their treatment